Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Very First Post!



KS Jones

Here it is! The first post in a new blog called The Mirrored Pen.

You know how you go into a clothing store and you find that perfect blouse/dress/cocktail gown and you're all excited about getting into that fitting room so that you can see how this wondrous new outfit looks on you? Then, standing in front of the dressing room mirror wearing that "to-die-for" outfit, you realize that the person looking back at you--your mirror image who's dressed in that fabulous outfit--suddenly looks frumpy and not at all like you? That very well may be what happens here, with good reason.

My name is Karen and I'll be the frumpy one. I am a writer. I mainly write stories for children. I write articles, short stories, MG novels, YA novels, fantasy, fiction, historical fiction, and maybe soon something called New Adult fiction which bridges the gap between Young Adult and Adult genres and typically features protagonists between the ages of 18 and 26. But I am only one half of The Mirrored Pen.

Meet Jenn. She is the other half of The Mirrored Pen. While I write for children, Jenn writes about children. And dare I say, her Blog Posts may make you laugh, or could make you cry, but they are always worth reading. Wait for it. It will be worth it.

Check back often for what we hope will be helpful and entertaining posts written for writers and for parents proving that all of us are much more alike than we usually want the world to know.

Karen
www.KSJones.com

No comments: